Thursday, February 19, 2009

Can't wait to do my next Level 2 - for Free!



So the bad news for me is that I failed to sucessfully complete my Crossfit Level Two course today.



But the positives outweigh the negatives many times over, for instance the two days of exposure and advice from outstanding coaches was worth every cent and second.

And I get to participate again for free on another Level Two in about 6 months.

Life could be much worse than chasing the dream of being a good coach, after all you only really appreciate that which you have to work for.

Im off to bed - Oh and I PBed Nate at 6 rounds and 2 MU.

3 comments:

Scotty.A said...

Unlucky mate, did many pass? what areas do you need to work on?

Brett_M/31/181cm/85kg said...

6 out of 18 passed! Danny Mellor from CFB was succesfull and was really good.

I need to work on my seeing and correcting and my personal movement primarily (knee turn in on squats, forward inclination on did drive and fully opening the hips in clean and jerks)

Heaps of time to consider the 'F' in retrospect and I am glad in a way because a 'P' would have created no change in me as a trainer - I would have arrogantly though I had all I needed and not spent the time I now will to getting better at those points I need to work on - which will ultimately make me a better trainer.

Scotty.A said...

One thing I wouldn't call you mate is arrogant

Hope my email made sense last night, I ended up with a migrain, usually I don't make to much sense before I get one of those