Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I am back lets hit up a Sunday session




This Sunday I have a plan kick off at 3PM -

Firstly movement prep : Dynamic ROM drills to get us ready to attack a session I am hoping everyone can contribute a favourite of their own..

Secondly Press comp : 3 attempts of max load over head with strict press

Last Metcon Race : 10 reps strict Pull ups,
10 rounds of;
- 1 Turkish get up Right hand
- 1 Bottom to Bottom Burpee
- 1 Turkish get up Left hand
- 1 Bottom to Bottom Burpee
10 reps strict Pull Ups
For Time!
Using a 16kg KB so if you could bring a 16 if you have one that would be cool as I only have 2 if you are bringing someone who goes lighter I only have one 12 and one 8.

Finish up with stretching and foam rolling and talking it up.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Will see you there, kettles in hand

Brett_M/31/181cm/85kg said...

Nice, reek wants to know if Sarah and the main page stars are coming?

Brett_M/31/181cm/85kg said...

Glen and I attacked the WOD and it was pretty good, much harder than I thought it would be. Glen smoked me by over a minute and even beat me when I came up with extra work after the WOD.