Friday, September 4, 2009

Elizabeth and Deads

Back from being an intern at my first level one cert which was quite an experience.
I have been busy/injured(stupid calf) and last night was the first good session since the weekend.

I did some deads while waiting as I did last week again at 150, I did a set of 3, 2,1,1

The form in the multiples slips a bit but I am happy with the first reps - next week I will start getting to know 152.5 intimately. I got greedy after my set of three and went to pull 160 off the ground but she put me in my place:(.

Then did Elizabeth Rxd in 16:44 and felt like death but I think it is comparable to other times I have done for that WOD.

3 comments:

Scotty.A said...

Nice work mate.

How was it being an intern?

Brett_M/31/181cm/85kg said...

Interning was good, the major positives for me were, 1. Getting to receive feedback from Matt, Hearing how people actually benefited from the coaching they recieved at the level one, and hanging out with crossfitters who for the most part are consistently cool.

Scotty.A said...

Awesome mate, in my eyes you're making all the right moves and well on your way to being up there with the best CF trainers in country.

You’re an inspiration to the rest of us

Well done!